464Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Auction Bar

  • Rick Prime
    Sep 16, 2013
      I can do 6-7 or 7-8 as needed.

      Rick

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 16, 2013, at 8:13 PM, Greg Hendsch <greg@...> wrote:

      Hi Kent,
      I can do a shift 7-8.
      Greg Hendsch

      On Sep 16, 2013 6:50 PM, <kentreno@...> wrote:

      For the auction we will start with for shifts, 6-7, 7-8, 8-9 and 9-10. I will need 3 people per shift. Let me know your preferred shift and I will make up the schedule. If we have overflow we can shorten shifts or give Paul a hand with food where needed.

      They also want to do a instant beer cave along with the wine celler. If anyone wants to donate a bottle or two of there favorite beer, just bring it to the next dads club meeting.

      Thank You,
      Kent

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic