42Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Pancake Breakfast scheduling

  • David Gibbons
    Aug 9, 2011
      I think late April if there are no conflicts would be best.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 9, 2011, at 5:33 PM, Patrick Zak <patrickzak@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone --

      Our PTA president, Amy Vaughan, has asked us to schedule the pancake breakfast so that we can get it on Claremont's calendar.  I am getting info from Chabot and Peralta as to their spring events so as not to have any conflicts.

      I think an April date works reasonably well for the pancake breakfast especially since it is the Mason's service month.  Before scheduling with them I wanted to get input from dads' club members.  Do you think April works ok? Any suggestions?

      Thanks,

      Patrick

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic