365Meeting this Weds / Good news & Dads Club in the news

  • Carroll Moore
    Feb 4, 2013

      Hey guys –

      Great news! Our new Music teacher, Mark Nemoyten started work today. Many thanks to Brian Rice for all his hard work on the Music Program, and to everyone who lobbied the district to hire Mr. Nemoyten. His personal website is http://www.hearandnowaudio.com/Mark_Nemoyten/Welcome.html Come meet him tonight @ 6pm at Claremont and show your support.

      KALW is rebroadcasting its profile of the Dads Club today on CrossCurrents, from 5-5:30p. The show originally aired in 2010, when we called ourselves the “Knights of the Roundtable”. I believe Patrick Zak, Ken Trammel and other dads are featured. Tune in today @ 91.7FM or online http://www.kalw.org

      And – Please make an extra effort to attend our meeting this week. We’ve got several events coming up soon, including the Middle School mixer this Fri, Project Peace this Sat, kicking off ticket sales for the Pancake Breakfast, and more fun stuff. We need all hands, so please turn out. McNally’s back room as usual, 5352 College Ave. Happy Hour starts @ 6:30p, and meeting starts @ 7p.

      Cheers,

      Carroll & Kag