208Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Dads Club tomorrow night

  • Charlie Cartolano
    May 2, 2012
      Wish I could make it. Got a last minute gig at my place. Earth Wind and Fire....I did not know they were still around. They are and they are a pain in the a$$. Have a few for me !

      Sent from my iPod

      On May 1, 2012, at 12:56 PM, "Carroll Moore" <carroll@...> wrote:

      Hey guys –

      Hope everyone can make it to McNally’s tomorrow night. We’ll be celebrating the successful Pancake Breakfast and LRPG Yard Sale, and toasting you all. We’ll recap Ride4AReason, coordinate a few fun events to wrap up this year, and talk strategy for next.

      Join us for a relaxed night and some well-earned down time. Socializing starts @ 6:30p, with more of that and business @ 7p. Look forward to seeing you all -

      Cheers,

      Carroll & Patrick

      =