      From: "Chad Thompson" <chadthom@...>
      To: CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 7:09:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Dad's Club Meeting, 1/4/2012, 6:30 pm

      Sorry I couldn't make tonight's meeting. I have the info on getting free tickets to the Warriors and will send out details early next week.

      Chad

      From: CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
      Sender: CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 3 Jan 2012 02:25:41 -0000
      To: <CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com>

      Reminder from: CMSDadsClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Dad's Club Meeting

      Date: Wednesday January 4, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday until Monday June 11, 2012.
      Location: McNally's Pub
      Notes: Look for us in the back room at McNally's, 5352 College Avenue, near the Rockridge Library. Socializing starts at 6:30pm, and the meeting runs from 7-9pm.