Re: [CMRI_Users] Digest Number 1104

  • Dave Duchamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 2:44 AM
      Hi David,
      I use C/MRI and Digitrax Loconet on my small home layout. I have 5
      SMINI's on my C/MRI bus--all works well. I'm not using signalling yet.
      I also made the most recent updates to JMRI programming for C/MRI
      (the support for multiple SMINI's).

      I'd be happy to help you get started. There's also lots of support
      for JMRI Panels and Signals on the JMRI user list.

      I monitor the C/MRI list in digest form, usually daily. You can
      reach me there, on the JMRI user list, or off list, whichever you
      prefer.

      Dave Duchamp
      Kalamazoo, MI
      djduchamp@...