Re: [CMRI_Users] Easee Interfaces

  • Donald Wood
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 4, 2012
      Web site has been shut down. Bye!

      Don

    • Donald Wood
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 13, 2017
        Hi Group
        I moved 2 years ago to my new home. So my address changed. My email address on web page was with verizon which we dropped at our new address. And with cell phones, my phone number also became invalid. Tried to have web page upgraded but could not get it back on subscription. So you can email me at easeeinterface@..., or call and text to my cell at 863 224  2028. Sorry if this has caused any issues in reaching me. I always watch this.list.
        Sincerely Don Wood

        Ps. My company is closed . I do Cmri work as an independant contractor now

        From: "stjoeterminal@... [CMRI_Users]" <CMRI_Users@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: 7/13/17 5:32 PM (GMT-05:00)
        To: CMRI_Users@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [CMRI_Users] Easee Interfaces

        Does anyone know the status of Don Wood and Easee Interfaces? I placed an order with him this spring and haven't heard anything. Now his website is down, he isn't answering email and his phone is disconnected. Thanks. Don Wetmore