used gear

  • Harrison Hood
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2008
      I have pairs of Scarpa plastic boots up to I think size 9 for $100. I
      also have some Trezetas plastic boots size 10.5 for $75.
      Let me know if your interested. 707-965-9669 or email me back
    • drumdowns
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2008
        I will be interested in the Scarpa (I have only used Koflach before).
        Would you be able to post some pictures of the boots?

        Arvind

        --- In CMG@yahoogroups.com, "Harrison Hood" <harrisonhood@...> wrote:

        > I have pairs of Scarpa plastic boots up to I think size 9 for $100. I
        > also have some Trezetas plastic boots size 10.5 for $75.
        > Let me know if your interested. 707-965-9669 or email me back

      • bisonthecruiser
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2009
          Where are you located? I am in Santa Rosa so I'm probably not too far
          away from you. More just wanna see how the size 9's fit than anything
          (I run so many different sizes).

          Thanks,

          Adam