Re: CMC: Roper's Sierra High Route without resupply

  • Iuliana and Adrian Stingaciu
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 30, 2007
      Thank you Susan.

      Adrian

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 31, 2007
        I lost about 10 lbs in 12 days. Ate about 11 lbs of food the entire
        route, less than 1 lb a day. Had enough energy to hike 10-12 hours per
        day. I bonked out only once on the route, the day after I did 23 miles
        on 10 oz of food ration. After that I increased food intake as much as
        I needed and felt great!

        Here's some pictures from the route.
        http://new.photos.yahoo.com/astingaciu/album/576460762405066592

        If anyone is interested in details, a trip report can be found here,
        should be the 6th report down.

        Adrian

        Need a vacation? Get great deals
        to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
        http://travel.yahoo.com/
      • Justincompany@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 31, 2007
          nice work.  great photos.

          Joe

        • rob smith
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
            Excellent! Thanks for sharing. Congratulations
            again.

            Robert