Tollhouse Crag Practice Climbing, 11/14/2008, 12:00 pm

  • CMG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      Reminder from: CMG Yahoo! Group

      Title: Tollhouse Crag Practice Climbing

      Date: Friday November 14, 2008
      Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every day until Sunday November 16, 2008.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Tollhouse! Near Shaver lake
      Notes: Grab your rack, your rope and your partner and join us in celebrating Sharon's 9th 25th birthday. We decided to make a 3 day weekend of it. Camping is allowed all along the access road. Meet at the parking area under the telephone wires at 9 am to hike in to the climbs. I've never been here so this will be an adventure. Contact Susan at or Sharon travel143@... for more info.