Anyone want to go to mountain?

  • ganekus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      HI!
      I'm Ganeko, A spanish guy 27 years old. I;m living in San Francisco to
      improve my english mostly 2 months ago. My passion there are mountains
      and i'm looking people to go. If you are interesting in meet new pwople
      and go to the mountain, please send my a email.Thank you.
    • Clem Noname
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 11:33 AM
        Hi Ganeko,

        I lie mountains too. What ideas do you have for a
        trip?

        Thanks,
        Joe

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail