Fwd: Re: [CragmontClimbingClub] CCC Annual Picnic is this Wednesday 6:30 PM

  • Tom Cronin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      Wes Wagnon <weswag@...> wrote:
      To: CCC <CragmontClimbingClub@yahoogroups.com>
      From: Wes Wagnon <weswag@...>
      Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:43:21 -0700
      Subject: Re: [CragmontClimbingClub] CCC Annual Picnic is this Wednesday 6:30
      PM

      Climbers:

      Folks new to the club are highly encouraged to attend. This is our big
      annual dinner event, and we typically get a large turnout. It's a great
      opportunity for those interested in getting to know club members. The
      food is good and there's plenty of beer/wine. It's also our last
      in-town social event until September.

      Non-Climbers:

      You're invited too! We promise, you won't have to climb anything at
      this event. Purely a social event with lots of nice, friendly people.
      Well, yes, lots of talking about climbing, planned trips, and such, but
      climbers are capable of talking about other stuff too. Kids are welcome
      also, plenty of room to run around and a creek to explore. Sort of like
      a camping trip without all the gear and the long drive, and someone else
      does the cooking.

      Former Climbers:

      Hey, we'd love to see you, too! Don't worry, someone will remember who
      you are. It's always nice to catch up on what people have been doing.
      Much better than that class reunion you were dreading.

      HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE! Details below.

      --wes wagnon