North Yosemite Summits, 7/15/2008, 12:00 am

  • SFCMC@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 12:02 AM
      Reminder from: SFCMC Yahoo! Group

      Title: North Yosemite Summits

      Date: Tuesday July 15, 2008
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every day until Saturday July 19, 2008.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes.
      Notes: The third week of July, I am planning a six day all trail 40 mile clockwise loop trip from Leavitt Meadows (East of Sonora Pass Hwy 108) South past Tower, Mary, & Tilden Lakes then North on the PCT through Grace Meadow over Dorothy Lake Pass back to Leavitt Meadow.
      Chance to climb Saurian Crest, Tower, Craig, Snow, Chittenden, Kendrick, Michie, Keyes, Bigelow, and Forsyth Peaks, which surround the region.
      Check SummitPost .org for photos and routes.
      Please let me know if you are interested in this ramble.

      Steve
      925-376-3380
      steven_thaw@...