Re: CMG: Charlotte Dome

  • Sharon Nu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hi susan,
      I am interested, but I do not have a partner.
      Sharon

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
        Anyone climbing Charlotte Dome around July 1? We will be up at the campsite for the Eastern Approach around that time. Give a holler if you are in the neighborhood.

        Sent from my iPhone so seemingly inexplicable spelling and syntax errors are probable.