Hi CMG

  • mp5of8
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      Hi all, this is a bit of a surprise, the part about fraudulent
      elections and all. I'm not really sure how the new group will work
      but I'd like to be a part of it. I see the yahoo group is still the
      SFCMC so will this be a totally new organization or an unofficial
      offshoot of the CMC?

      I have not done anything with the CMC since last year due to injuries
      and schedule stuff but have gotten out with Cragmont. Anyway, stay in
      touch and let us know what needs to be done. Mike P.