Death Slabs Pics

  • desmo0341
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      Here are some of my pictures from the Death Slabs trip in Yosemite led by Susan.

      Sorry for all the "tourist" shots, but it was my 1st time in Yosemite.

      Death Slabs
    • desmo0341
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
        Oh, and some video from my helmet cam

        Helmet Cam

        --- In SFCMC@yahoogroups.com, "desmo0341" <desmo0341@...> wrote:

        > Here are some of my pictures from the Death Slabs trip in Yosemite led
        > by Susan.
        >
        > Sorry for all the "tourist" shots, but it was my 1st time in Yosemite.
        >
        > Death Slabs <http://desmo13.exposuremanager.com/g/yosemite>

      • Karen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
          That rocks.  Thanks for sharing.  Makes me want to blow off work and go play.  Great choice in sound track.
          Karen