Heavenly 2/2 - 3

  • Tom Cronin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      If anyone is up for some tree skiing this weekend at Heavenly try my cell.

      Tom Cronin
      925-207-5325

    • Tom Cronin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
        Hi Maureen, thanks for pairing us.  We are leaving in 15 min.  if you speak with Alex and he is going to Heavenly have him call me. Tom 925-207-5325

        Maureen Maguire <mlmaguire1@...> wrote:
        Hi Tom and Laura! Alex Sebastian is looking for a ski partner this weekend too, if you need his cell call me
        707-478-6010 (can't remember his but I have it) Maureen