Lost Trail Lodge Photos

  • Tom Cronin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
      Hi, here are some pictures from last weekend taken about four miles south of Donner Summit (Truckee) at the Lost Trail Lodge which I highly recommend...

      Tom Cronin

    • Steve Thaw
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
        Hi Tom,
        What are the prices with and without food?
        Thanks.
        Steve

        http://picasaweb.google.com/tombcronin/LostTrailLodge2008

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • philklein@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
          Tom-

          Nice pictures, good ice and lots of snow.  But I didn't see much ice climbing in the pictures.  And nothing of you on the ice?

          - Phil

          From: Tom Cronin <tombcronin@...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
            You would have to contact David Robertson.  I think it is always without food (bring your own) and around $75/night.  Tom

            http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs