Re: CMC: Weekly Wednesday climbing session, 5:30 pm - Touchstone Concord

  • James Eyre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2008
      Tom,count me in new member James eyre

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Tom Cronin <tombcronin@...>
      To: Yahoo Group <sfcmc@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:44:28 AM
      Subject: CMC: Weekly Wednesday climbing session, 5:30 pm - Touchstone Concord

      Some of you expressed interest in getting together at the climbing gym on a more regular basis.

      As an experiment, I've scheduled a weekly climbing session at Touchstone Concord (Diablo Rock Gym).  I am proposing Wednesdays around 5:30 to 7ish (Steve/Jane/ Justin etc., this means you!).

      We can belay each other and make grand climbing plans.  Here is the URL for the gym if you need directions:

      Contact: tombcronin@yahoo. com