Weekly Wednesday climbing session, 5:30 pm - Touchstone Concord

  • Tom Cronin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2008
      Some of you expressed interest in getting together at the climbing gym on a more regular basis.

      As an experiment, I've scheduled a weekly climbing session at Touchstone Concord (Diablo Rock Gym).  I am proposing Wednesdays around 5:30 to 7ish (Steve/Jane/Justin etc., this means you!).

      We can belay each other and make grand climbing plans.  Here is the URL for the gym if you need directions:

      Contact: tombcronin@...

    • James Eyre
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2008
        Tom,count me in new member James eyre