Re: CMC: Mandatory CMC meeting 12/8/07, 5 pm

  • Ric Rattray
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2007
      Weather permitting I would go for later in the morning.  I will be in Texas the 6th, 7th and 8th but can get my email.  I would prefer to get some aerobic activity, but would consider easy climbing in Pine Canyon also.  I haven't spent any time there so would defer to your selection what is best to do.  When you mention biking, do you mean road or mountain.  I have both, but generally ride my road bike.

      On Nov 30, 2007, at 8:27 PM, Tom Cronin wrote:

      Hi Ric, Sunday Mt. Diablo works for me!  Tom

      mrattray@sbcglobal. net wrote:

      Tom, I am out of town until late that evening so can,t make it. If you are going to hike or bike Mt Diablo Sunday howeve, that could be an option.