Climbing Instruction - Sunday November 18 - Saint Helena - North Bay

  • Tom Cronin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2007
      Harrison Hood <harrisonhood@...> wrote:
      A full day of climbing and instruction on the beautiful (and real!) rocks of Saint Helena . Classes last from around 10am to 4pm. Bring layered loose fitting clothing, food and water. If you want me to supply you with climbing shoes I will need to know your shoe size.

      Please let me know your coming ASAP so I know who is coming and reserve your space. We meet in Calistoga at 9:30 and carpool to parking lot. Bring a pack to carry your food and gear in for the hike to the climbing spot.

      This class  is an ideal course for beginners and those in need of a refresher. By the day's end you'll be acquainted with the basics of rock climbing, from climbing terminology and safety to knot tying and belaying. HMA supplies shoes, harnesses, ropes, etc.

      This is the opportunity to do this course until next season, only $50.

      If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me,
      Harrison Hood
      Hood Mountain Adventues
      Box 1334
      Sebastopol CA 95473
      707-217-4730

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • munish lal
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
        Hello Tom,
        I am really interested in this class.Please let me know the excat meeting place.
        I have all my gear including harness,rope, shoes .

        Thanks

        Munish

        Tom Cronin <tombcronin@...> wrote:
        Harrison Hood <harrisonhood@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:
[...]

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Clem Noname
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
          Tom,

          this sounds like a fun class and a good opportunity to
          meet others.

          Where do I sign up?

          Joe
          --- munish lal <scorpion1817@...> wrote:

          > Hello Tom,
          > I am really interested in this class.Please let me
          > know the excat meeting place.
          > I have all my gear including harness,rope, shoes .
          >
          > Thanks
          >

          > Munish
          >
          > Tom Cronin <tombcronin@...> wrote:
          > Harrison Hood <harrisonhood@...>
          > wrote: A full day of climbing and instruction on
          > the beautiful (and real!) rocks of Saint Helena.
          > Classes last from around 10am to 4pm. Bring layered
          > loose fitting clothing, food and water. If you want
          > me to supply you with climbing shoes I will need to
          > know your shoe size.
          >
          > Please let me know your coming ASAP so I know who is
          > coming and reserve your space. We meet in Calistoga
          > at 9:30 and carpool to parking lot. Bring a pack to
          > carry your food and gear in for the hike to the
          > climbing spot.
          >
          > This class is an ideal course for beginners and
          > those in need of a refresher. By the day's end
          > you'll be acquainted with the basics of rock
          > climbing, from climbing terminology and safety to
          > knot tying and belaying. HMA supplies shoes,
          > harnesses, ropes, etc.
          >
          > This is the opportunity to do this course until next
          > season, only $50.
          >
          > If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact
          > me,
          > Harrison Hood
          > Hood Mountain Adventues
          > Box 1334
          > Sebastopol CA 95473
          > 707-217-4730

          > protection around
          > http://mail.yahoo.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Tom Cronin
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
            Hi Joe, you need to get in touch with Harrison Hood.  See his web site:

            Sincerely, Tom Cronin

            --- munish lal <scorpion1817@ yahoo.com> wrote:

            > Hello Tom,
            > I am really interested in this class.Please let me
            > know the excat meeting place.
            > I have all my gear including harness,rope, shoes .
            >
            > Thanks
            >

            > Munish
            >
            > Tom Cronin <tombcronin@yahoo. com> wrote:
            > Harrison Hood <harrisonhood@ sbcglobal. net>
            > wrote: A full day of climbing and instruction on
            > the beautiful (and real!) rocks of Saint Helena.
            > Classes last from around 10am to 4pm. Bring layered
            > loose fitting clothing, food and water. If you want
            > me to supply you with climbing shoes I will need to
            > know your shoe size.
            >
            > Please let me know your coming ASAP so I know who is
            > coming and reserve your space. We meet in Calistoga
            > at 9:30 and carpool to parking lot. Bring a pack to
            > carry your food and gear in for the hike to the
            > climbing spot.
            >
            > This class is an ideal course for beginners and
            > those in need of a refresher. By the day's end
            > you'll be acquainted with the basics of rock
            > climbing, from climbing terminology and safety to
            > knot tying and belaying. HMA supplies shoes,
            > harnesses, ropes, etc.
            >
            > This is the opportunity to do this course until next
            > season, only $50.
            >
            > If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact
            > me,
            > Harrison Hood
            > Hood Mountain Adventues
            > Box 1334