Membership

  • Harrison Hood
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      Tom you have done such an amazing job this year of putting CMC into
      the light of the climbing community. Its staggering how much effort it
      must take to keep track, organize and over see the many trips you put
      on. I cant think of a greater way to attract new members and visualize
      the club. Good luck in sorting out the growing pains.
      Sincerely,
    • Tom Cronin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
        Hi Harrison, thanks for the support!  I sent Maureen an e-mail the other day to take her up on her offer of guiding info regarding Orizaba.  I've got her phone number so will probably call her soon.  Tom

        Harrison Hood <harrison@...> wrote:
        Tom you have done such an amazing job this year of putting CMC into
        the light of the climbing community. Its staggering how much effort it
        must take to keep track, organize and over see the many trips you put
        on. I cant think of a greater way to attract new members and visualize
        the club. Good luck in sorting out the growing pains.
        Sincerely,

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Harrison Hood
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
          Tom,
          Let me know if I can be of any help,

          Harrison Hood <harrison@hoodmounta inadventures. com> wrote:
          Tom you have done such an amazing job this year of putting CMC into
          the light of the climbing community. Its staggering how much effort it
          must take to keep track, organize and over see the many trips you put
          on. I cant think of a greater way to attract new members and visualize
          the club. Good luck in sorting out the growing pains.
          Sincerely,

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com