Ski Swap - November 3rd & 4th - Danville

  • Tom Cronin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Hi, if you are looking for cheap skis, poles, boots, or clothing this is a great event.  Here is a secret I will share with you: at noon on Sunday some equipment goes to half price (look for marking on tag).  Tom

      30th Annual
      SKI & SNOWBOARD SWAP
      (Contra Costa County's Largest)
      San Ramon Valley High School

      Saturday & Sunday
      November 3rd & 4th, 2007
      10am to 4pm

      $5.00 (children under 14 free when accompanied by an adult)
      Sell or Buy NEW AND USED Ski and Snowboard Equipment and clothing at BARGAIN PRICES.
      The general public is invited to sell ski equipment and clothing on consignment.

      http://mail.yahoo.com