Fwd: You're invited to "Book-signing with Adventurer and NY Times...

  • Emilie Cortes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2014
      FYI, Alison Levine has finally released her first book and there's a book signing this week at Sports Basement Presidio.  She's completed the "adventure grand slam" - the 7 summits and both poles on foot.  She's a real spitfire (and all of 5'4") and she's a professional speaker so I think this will be entertaining.
      Enjoy!!!
      -Emilie
      --
      Emilie Cortes, CFA, CAIA
      President, Call of the Wild Adventures, Inc.

      Ph. 415 260 3618
      www.callwild.com