Re: CMG: Re: bear canisters

  • Paul Minault
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
      Correct.  The website explains that bears have dull teeth but rodent teeth are sharp and can get through the regular ursack.  Hence the "Minor" model.
      On 1/24/2013 3:29 PM, Chris Kantarjiev wrote:

      I love my ursack, but I mostly consider it rodent-proof, not bear proof.
      Mine has the aluminum liner, but I don't often use it.

      As far as I know, they are *not* approved in any form for use in Yosemite?