RE: CMG: Re: [rock-rendezvous] bear canisters

  • robert shattuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
      All of the Ursack mishaps I have heard about have mostly involved human error––not thinking to tie the darn thing to a tree, but yeah, even that seems like a joke when up against a bear capable of  shredding cars apart in the valley.

      Damn the inconvenience of it, but I'm sticking with my trusty Garcia.

      BOB