AAC National Dinner in SF 2/23/13

  • Emilie Cortes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hello all,

      This year the annual national dinner of the American Alpine Club is being held in the SF Bay Area.  There are events on both 2/22 and 2/23.  The big dinner event is on 2/23 and celebrating 50 years since the first American summit on Everest.

      I'm serving on the host committee this year and my company, Call of the Wild, is donating an auction item that includes dinner with Arlene Blum (woman who led the first all American summit of Annapurna) and myself, some Arlene schwag ("Women on Top" t-shirt, book, etc), and a two-for-one option to go on a Call of the Wild women's only Annapurna Base Camp trek in November 2013.  There should be some other great auction items.

      The tickets are steep at $175, but it includes access to the full weekend events and a portion is tax deductible (you'll get a letter from the AAC afterwards - just like the American Himalayan Foundation annual dinner).

      Sign up at www.americanalpine.org/everest or let me know if you have any questions!  Hope to see you there!

      -Emilie  :-)

      image.jpeg
      --
      Emilie Cortes, CFA, CAIA
      President, Call of the Wild Adventures, Inc.