Climbing gear, books, shoes for sale

  • james
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2012
      Moving-dirt cheap Climbing books, stoppers, pulley, shoes, harnesses, grigri, biners,
      furniture, tables, chairs, futon sofabed, king bed, books, magazines, comics, fans, bicycle, non HD/LCD TVs, electronics, frames, framed prints, stereo gear, laptop bags, computer cables and parts, etc.
      You pick up in el segundo 90245 for cash or pay for shipping. Message me directly please.
    • Serge Melle
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2012
        interested in some:

        - pulleys:  what kinds, type, pictures