More books than before

  • rimfounder
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012
      I am cleaning out my library.

      These prices are for a single book. If you want more I am willing to haggle. Please let me know if you want a better description. I will update periodically. There are some great books in here. Some are even signed. The price reflects going rate and condition. Buyer pays for shipping. Thanks for checking this out. Happy holidays.

      Annapurna a Womens; Blum place PB 1980 good condition $10.00
      Annapurna a Womens; place Blum HB 1980 very good condition $20.00

      Annapurna Maurice; Herzog HB 1953 1st ed with dj $20.00

      Kingdom of the Adventure: Everest; Ullman HB 1947 dj warn $10

      Challenge an Anthology of the Literature of Climbing; Irwin 1950 1st ed. HD mylar cover book VG $10

      The Ascent of Everest; Hunt 1943 HB no dj with chart in back of book $10
      The Conquest of Everest; Hunt 1954 HB dj in bad shape $10

      Tigar of the Snow; Tenzing of Everest HB vg 1st ed 1955 dj in mylar $30

      From Ocean to Sea; Hillary $15
      High in the Thin Cold Air; Edmund Hillary & Desmond Doig 1st ed. 1962 $11
      Ascent Two Lives Explored: Autobiographies of Ed and Peter Hillary $45

      Triumph On Everest A tribute from the sherpas of Nepal like new Signed by Jamling $35.

      South Col: Wilfred Noyce 1954 1st ed HB slight tear in cover in mylar $10

      Into Thin Air; Krakauer PB $5

      Ascent; Laurence Leamer 1982 PB $2.00
      Ascent; Laurence Leamer 1982 HB 1st ed $8

      Addicted to Danger; Wickwire paperback PB $10

      Adventures Athletes Climbers; Steven Boga PB $3

      A most hostile Mountain; Waterman no dj tight and clean book $10

      Postcards From the Ledge; Greg Child 1998 HB VF DJ in mylar $15.00

      The Last Blue Ridge; Ralph Barker 1st ed 1959 PB well loved

      Mountains and Man; Larry W. Price PB $10

      Fire and Ice The Cascade Volcanoes; Stephen L. Harris PB $5

      This Game of Ghosts; Joe Simpsom PB $5
      The Beckoning Silence; Joe Simpson PB $5
      Storms of Silence; Joe Simpson 1st ed PB $7.00

      Great Adventures National Geo 1963 HB cover has some wear $3.00

      Where Mountains Live Twelve Great Treks of the World; signed by Leo Le Bon HB VG condition $50.00

      Left for Dead; Weathers PB $3.00

      Beyond the Limits; Stacy Allison PB $3

      Clouds From Both Sides; Julie Tullis pb $5

      The Vertical World of Yosemite; Rowell. Signed by Royal Robbins no DJ $35
      High and Wild; Rowell HB VG book Good Jacket $10

      The lost Explorer; Anker inscribed by athor PB $10

      Ascents Steck and Roper
      1972 1/2 of page 12 is missing signed by roper and Steck $10
      1975-76 signed by Roper, steck and Beckey $65
      1980 signed by Roper, Steck $30
      1980 signed by Roper, Steck and Robbins $40
      1993 Best of Ascent signed by Steck and Roper $20 HB cover ripped.

      Sierra club tote books:
      Hiking the Southwest 1983 $10

      Star's guide to the John Muir Trail and the High Sierra Region 12th ed. $10
      Hiking the big foot country $10

      Wilderness guide Press pocket guides:
      Tuolumne Meadows high Sierra hiking guide $8
      Yosemite high Sierra hiking guide $8
      Devils postpile; Felzer with map $8
      Mineral King; Felzer with map $8
      Mount Goddard; Robinson and Selters with map $8

      Going light with Backpack or Burro; Brower 1962 HB $15.00

      Belaying the Leader 1964 PB Sierra Club Press $5.00

      Climbing in North America; Jones HB with warn cover $15
      Climbing in North America; Jones HB with no cover $10
      On Snow and Ice Rubaffat 1967 HB no dj $12

      A climber's Guide to the High Sierra; Hervey H. Voge HB 1965 $20

      Basin and range; McPhee. PB cool book on the history of that area $5

      Winter tales and Trails; Watters. Guide to Idahoe, Tetons & Yellowstone $5

      The Colorado River in the Grand Canyon; Stevens. A river rafting guide

      Honduras the Undiscoverd Country; Hibbard. A whitewater river guide $5

      White water Rafting; McGinnis complet how to guide to rafting $5

      The Sierra Club Wilderness Handbook Brower 1967 PB $3.00

      Carson-Iceberg Wilderness High Sierra guide $8

      Mexican Volcanoes A climbing Guide $10

      Desolation wilderness and the South lake Tahoe Basin Schaffer $8

      The Urban Adventure Handbook; Alan North $10
      Mountain Hight Mountain Rescue; Parr. HB vg condition $10

      Climbing School John Barry & Rodger Mear $10 like new

      The complete guide to Mountain Climbing, Howard Smith Jr. 1977 PB ex
      libray $2.50

      103 Hikes in Southwestern BC; Macaree. $5

      The hikers guide to the Humboldt Coast; Bob Lorentzen $5

      50 best hikes in Yosemite and Sequoia/Kings Canyon; Krist $8

      The Recreation Guide to CA National Parks; Stratton $5

      Desert Hiking; Ganci. PB wilderness press 3rd edition 1993 $5

      Adventuring in the California Desert; Foster. Sierra Club book $8

      Mount St. Helena & R. L. Stevenson State Park; Stanton Signed $8

      Southern California Bouldering Guide; Fry $10

      Classic Rock Climbs Castle Crags; Davis. $5

      The Mt. Shasta Book; Selters and Zanger with map $10

      Rock Climbs of Indian Cove; Bartlett $5

      Country Walks near Boston; Fisher PB $5

      Basic Rock Craft Robbins $8

      Backpack cookery Ruth Menenhall La Seirra press 1966 $5.00

      Mount Everest Himalayan-handbuch Band I german printing in German $5

      Yosemite Indians; Godfrey. 1977 PB Intersting pamphlet in history and
      culture of Yosemite Indians. $5