for sale: group campsite at J-Tree over thanksgiving

  • Serge Melle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012
      hi - our group has an extra group campsite reserved over thanksgiving that we will not be using, and so are offering it up for sale for whoever wants it.  it is good for up to 45 people, so great for a large group, or if you are just a few you get to have a really, really, really big campsite all to yourselves!

      cost is $200 for the 5 days.  you can paypal to me at this email, and will arrange with NPS to transfer the reservation to your name

      all the site details are below, with campsite available as of wednesday next week until the monday for whoever wants to stay late and avoid the sunday traffic nightmare.

      RESERVATION DETAILS

      INDIAN COVE CAMPGROUND
      G02
      GROUP TENT ONLY AREA NONELECTRIC