2 Permits Mt Whitney North Fork May 31

  • joehornof
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2012
      Hey folks -

      Sorry for the short notice. I have two spare permits available for the North Fork of Lone Pine into the Whitney Zone, up to 4 nights, entry date next Thursday, May 31. I plan to just peak-bag with a buddy. You are welcome to join us, or if you got a partner feel free to do what you want.

      I've been trying to repay a favor ever since Tom got me up there four years back. Drop a line if you might be interested. Hope to see some of you this summer.

      Thanks,

      -Joe