Re: CMG: Digest Number 726

  • Steve Thaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 4:04 PM
      Hi John and Marek,
      I am very interested in joining you for Casaval Ridge.
      Currently, I am on the wait list for the smg meetup group Casaval Ridge trip April 20-22.
      I have climbed Shasta via other routes.
      Please let me know your plans.
      May for better weather works for me.
      Self employed schedule.
      Would like to carpool.
      Thanks.
      Best,
      Steve
      Home phone 925-376-3380
      Moraga, CA 94556-1219
      steven_thaw@...
      .

        Sure John, I intend to climb Shasta many times this year, different routes via both south and north approaches and always look for buddies with similar interests. However, Apr 21 to May 12 I work on Saturdays till 1pm. Other days are flexible. (I've done CR a few times.)

        Marek

        --- In CMG@yahoogroups. com, "john.bodley" <john.bodley@ ...> wrote:

        > Hey,
        >
        > I was wondering whether anyone has any interesting in attempting Mount Shasta via Casaval ridge one weekend in April or May pending favorable conditions?
        >
        > http://www.shastaavalanche.org/advisories/advisories/climbing-advisory
        >
        > Thanks
        > -John

        Recent Activity