Sierra High Route

  • Alicja Molina
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2012
      Fellow CMG members
      Wrapping up a 2 year stint living and working in Beijing, China.
      Eagerly awaiting when I return to my beloved Sierras.
      Anyone out there interested in doing all or part of thr High Sierra Route?
      Being that I've been out of the area for so long, my main concern is logistics, specifically food drops.
      So, presently only thinking about doing half, as this would require only require one drop.
      2 weeks commitment of time, probably late July/August.
      Married,53,no kids,non-religious,don't smoke,Democrat.
      I've been climbing,skiing,hiking,in the Sierras since I was 17.
      Mario Molina
      I can be reached at; in2theunknown@...
      or; molinamf@...
    • Alicja Molina
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
        Folks
        Looking at doing the Sierra High Route in August.
        Either all or half, depending on time restraints.
        At 52, I have ventured through the Sierras for over 30 years.
        Married, no kids, equipped and in reasonable condition.
        I can best be reached at:
        in2theunknown@... or molinamf@...