Re: Climbing this weekend?

  • Roger Reid
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2011
      Hi Garrick,  Long time since we last met... to long....  If you are up for it on MONDAY, a few of us are going up to Tioga Pass for Echo Ridge.  Meeting at Cathedral Lakes trailhead; one day.  NO OVERNIGHT PARKING ALLOWED.  If, highly unlikely, Tioga Pass gets closed, we will meet in The Valley.   Drop me a line if you are interested.  "Berg Frei, 2012", Roger