Climbing this weekend?

  • Garrick Meeker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2011
      Is anyone interested in some quick easy climbing this Saturday or Sunday? I'm thinking about top roping a line at Deer Creek (Rocklin) but I've only bouldered there, or maybe the 3rd class slabs on Old Man Mountain (near Cisco Grove), or even hiking. I'll be in Roseville. 415-302-1922. Wish I were skiing though...
    • Roger Reid
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2011
        Hi Garrick,  Long time since we last met... to long....  If you are up for it on MONDAY, a few of us are going up to Tioga Pass for Echo Ridge.  Meeting at Cathedral Lakes trailhead; one day.  NO OVERNIGHT PARKING ALLOWED.  If, highly unlikely, Tioga Pass gets closed, we will meet in The Valley.   Drop me a line if you are interested.  "Berg Frei, 2012", Roger