Seasons Greetings

  • rimfounder
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2011
      I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful time of year. Here is something that might inspire you to get to Napa.

      An Evening with Ron Kauk
      Thursday, January 19, 6-8 p.m.
      An evening with Ron Kauk, Hosted by Gary Erickson owner and founder of Clif Bar and Clif Family Winery. Come join us at Velo Vino for an evening of wine, and adventure as we celebrate our Climber Limited release Bordeaux style wine. Meet Ron Kauk, acclaimed American rock climber who has an extensive history of accents via many of the classic routes in Yosemite. Our winemaker and Climber Limited Release creator Bruce Regalia will also be here to talk about the blend. The evening will include a slide show encapsulating many on Ron's epic climbs. Enjoy light appetizers and a host of our incredible Clif Family wines. Ron and Bruce will be on hand to autograph bottle and sign posters of our epic label. Ideally we would appreciate those attending to RSVP to velovino@...