CMG and other climbing shirts half price today!

  • arwen5465
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      The shirts Tim designed for CMG are on sale today, enter HOLIDAYSALE1 at checkout for 50% off. (This is just FYI - not some commercial, I don't work for zazzle and I have never designed anything but electronic devices). I was wearing the ones I got last year at JTree this Thanksgiving and people asked me about them so here's the info.

      http://www.zazzle.com/infinityunltd

      PS There seems to be no male version of the Just Climb shirt like the female one that says "I'm not your mom, not your shrink, not your spiritual guide JUST CLIMB". You guys can send your pet peeves about women climbing partners to Tim256@... (hopefully he won't kill me for giving out his email) and maybe he might be inspired to make a shirt for the guys. Not your rope gun...whatever.