Jailhouse Rock - Saturday November 12th, 9:30 AM - Food, Raffle, Socializing, & a little work - give back

  • Tom Cronin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2011
      From: Jenny Blackmore <jenny@...>

      Adopt a Crag in your area

      Access Fund will be hosting an Adopt a Crag on Saturday Nov. 12th at 9:30 AM at Jailhouse Rock. We would love for you to join us as we work with the new Access Fund Conservation Team, climbers, and ranchers to install a new climber’s trailhead. With your help, we plan to close the old trail, build a corral/double gate at the entrance, spread gravel on the new approach road, fence the new parking area, install signs, and improve the climber's trail.

      The Access Fund will provide food, beverages, tools, and raffle items. If you're interested in joining us, please RSVP to Tom Addison at taddison@... to help us organize work parties and food. We are hoping for 50-75 volunteers, so bring a friend! For driving directions, visit www.accessfund.org/jailhouse.

      We will be back again on Sunday to complete any unfinished projects and get in some climbing!

      We hope to see you there!

      Sincerely,

      Your Friends at the Access Fund

      The Adopt a Crag program is brought to you by: