interested in a tahoe ski lease?

  • Serge Melle
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2011
      hi all - i'm looking for folks that would be interested in going in for a ski lease in the tahoe area this winter.  no house identified yet - this is a "call for interest" to see who else would be interested.  once we get a basic group i can look for a place that fits.  ideally we'd be 8-12 people, which would probably lead to a season cost per person of $800-$1000 for the full mid-december to mid-april season.  we'd all share the costs for utilities, deposit and cleaning, and agree on a guest policy and things like that.  target location would be in tahoe basin proper to be close to a variety of resorts and back-country trails; south lake, incline, or north lake.  i have no strong preference as long s price/value is good and place is conveniently located.

      anyways ping me if you are interested and we can go from there.  we'd plan on meeting-up prior to make ensure none of us are serial killers.

      or if you have a ski lease underway or planned already, and are looking for additional persons, let me know.

      cheers - serge

    • Munish Lal
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2011
        Count me in.

        Munish

        Blue skies and White Mountains
      • Hans Florine
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
          Serge et all,

          Not in Tahoe, but just a thought for folks: my home is 7 miles from Badger pass ski resort in Yosemite. I get a lot of money renting it out nightly on Thanksgiving and Xmas holidays but the rest of the season is slow. I'd entertain a few partial month and whole month rental options. I have a first floor that is completely open starting December 1st.

          http://www.hansbasecamp.com

          Hans
          ---
          http://www.HansFlorine.com