Wings of Steel: The Film

  • Jeff Vargen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2011
      If you are not interested in the production about the recent climb of Wings of Steel  PLEASE DELETE (no hard feelings) If you wuld like to see this film get made please click the link below and join our team.

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2050292259/wings-of-steel-the-film-0

      Thanks for looking

      Jeff
    • jack bowers
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2011
        Leaving Thursday for Big Pine.
          contact me if you're interested..,.   $50  fee

          JB