On topic: anchor clinic August 13

  • rimfounder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2011
      We have room for a couple more folks. Let me know if you can make it.
      Thanks,

      Hood Mountain Adventures is offering a hands on course which is a comprehensive next step for the gym climber, boulderer or even sport and outdoor climber who would like to learn more about placing protection, setting anchors for top rope climbing and belay stations. Also by the end of the day we will have gone over how to make bomb proof anchors, rescue systems, safety and rescue techniques and escaping the belay. There is a ton off tricks, knots and skills taught through out the day; so I advise bringing a note book. All the protection is provided. $75

      Please join us for a full day of climbing and instruction. Classes are on Mt. Saint Helena and last from around 10am to 4pm. Bring layered loose fitting clothing, food and water. Bring a pack to carry your food and gear for the hike into the climbing area.