Anchor clinic Sunday June 19

  • rimfounder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      Well it looks like the weather is finally stable enough to start my clinics. The first one will be next week on Saint Helena. Sorry about the short notice. If you would like to know more about me or the clinic please contact me directly.

      Anchor Clinic and Gear Placement Sunday, June 19 $75
      This hands on course is a comprehensive next step for the gym climber, boulderer or even sport and outdoor climber who would like to learn more about placing protection, setting anchors for top rope climbing and belay stations. Also by the end of the day we will have gone over how to make bomb proof anchors, rescue systems, safety and rescue techniques and escaping the belay There is a ton off tricks knots and skills taught through out the day, so I advise bringing a note book. All the protection is provided. $75

      Please join us for a full day of climbing and instruction. Classes last from around 10am to 4pm. Bring layered loose fitting clothing, food and water. Bring a pack to carry your food and gear for the hike into the climbing area.