Re: CMG: Digest Number 656

  • Steve Thaw
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2011
      Hi John,
      Marcie Pullman is organizing a trip to Shasta same time same place.
      Join us.
      Do you want to carpool?
      I live in Moraga
      Phone is 925-376-3380
      Best,
      Steve

      "Marcie Pullman" <marciepullman@...>, "Steven Randall Thaw" <steven_thaw@...>
      All,
      Please contact Marcie if qualified and interested.
      Thanks.

      Ski mountaineering trip for memorial weekend. If the snow is nice, we can summit and descend once, maybe twice, and if it is still winter conditions, we can climb cassaval ridge.
      Plan on winter camping for two nights.

      -Marcie