Backcountry skiing 4/23

  • Garrick Meeker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 12:55 PM
      I'm looking to get out this Saturday. I was thinking about Rose Knob (not Rose Knob Peak but the rocky knob itself) and maybe the north side of Rifle Peak if we have time. I wanted to ski Pyramid Peak but I think Twin Bridges is getting rain and the bottom might not be skiable. I've only been out a few times this season (new baby at home) so I'll be taking a leisurely pace. I'm open to other ideas too.

      I'm staying in Roseville so we should probably carpool from there. I have an extra beacon.