Hans Florine now managing www.diablorockgym.com

  • hansflorine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      Hans Florine now managing www.diablorockgym.com YES! - a TouchstoneClimbing gym.

      I am stoked! this place is going to rock! - Ha.

      TODAY is the last day you can join for ZERO initiation. I will stay until midnight if that is what it takes to get you here.

      Call, text, tweet, FB, drag anyone you know around the Concord area to the gym tonight. I am in a competition to beat Sacramento for the most members this month. I need your help.

      $67 per month. NO contract. kids under 14 are only ONE CENT a month, with a paid adult!(I'll pay for the first 6 months! with paid adult)

      On belay!

      Hans

      gym 925-602-1000