ski condo in Tahoe for rent this weekend

  • Serge Melle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2011
      Hi all - I have a ski condo in Tahoe available for rent this coming weekend - arrive any day and until mid next week if you want.

      Condo is in Incline Village, NV: about 20min to Northstar, 25min to Heavenly, 15min to Mt. Rose, 2min to Diamond Peak, and near lots of great x-country and snow-shoeing areas.  Condo has 1 closed bedroom (queen bed), living/family room with futon (sleeps 2), dining table seating 4, one bathroom, and kitchenette (small fridge, hotplate, mircowave and toaster, no stove).  Has towel and linens and dishes/cutlery.  Ideal for a family weekend outing, or small group.  Lots of restos in Incline Village, and easy to sneak in to the hot-tubs at the Hyatt just 2min away.

      Renting for $75/night for 1-2 nights, $60/night for 3 nights or more.

      Anyways contact me if you're interested and I can provide more details.

      Serge

      650-996-8368

    • hansflorine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
        Hans Florine now managing www.diablorockgym.com YES! - a TouchstoneClimbing gym.

        I am stoked! this place is going to rock! - Ha.

        TODAY is the last day you can join for ZERO initiation. I will stay until midnight if that is what it takes to get you here.

        Call, text, tweet, FB, drag anyone you know around the Concord area to the gym tonight. I am in a competition to beat Sacramento for the most members this month. I need your help.

        $67 per month. NO contract. kids under 14 are only ONE CENT a month, with a paid adult!(I'll pay for the first 6 months! with paid adult)

        On belay!

        Hans

        gym 925-602-1000