Winter Wear

  • rimfounder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011
      Two pairs of Northface fleece pants:
      One large pair extra thick with pockets. Use as pajamas and you wont need a fire. $40 red

      The other is Mountaineering full zip pants with pockets I used on Denali. Worked great too. Nylon where you need it. $100

      I also have Gortex fully taped light weight shell pants medium, perfect for this funky weather we are having $45 gray

      Patagonia extreme Gortex size medium jacket $50 yellow