Books for sale

  • rimfounder
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2010
      I am cleaning out the library, and have some great deals for you. Let me know what your interested in by emailing me directly.

      Prices are based on condition and rarity.
      Adventures Athletes Climbers (a collection of writings), Steven Boga PB $3.
      Close Calls; John Long (hilarious) $8
      Into Thin Air; Krakauer HB $5.
      Canyon Country Climbs; Cassidy & Wiggins 1st ed. minor ware on dust jacket $20
      Climb! Rock climbing in Colorado PB ex cond. Signed by Pat Ament $50
      Mountains and Man, Larry W. Price PB $10
      Fire and Ice The Cascade Volcanoes, Stephen L. Harris PB $3.
      Wildlife and plants of the cascades $5
      The Vertical World of Yosemite; Signed by Galen Rowell PB $35
      I Climb to live, Stan Zundel (signed) PB $15.
      Pathway In The Sky (story of John Muir) HB dust jacket worn $10.
      From The Ocean to the Sky; Hillary HB no jacket $5. owners inscription
      Ascent of Everest; Hunt 1954 HB no jacket $7
      Clouds from both sides PB $5
      On Edge life of Henry Barber; Chip Lee HB warn dust jacket $25
      Tiger of the Snow "Tenzing of Everest" and James Ullman HB w/dust jacket 1955 $25
      Going Higher; Houston $5
      Endurance; Alfred Lansing PB $3
      Great Ascents; Eric Newby HB worn dust jacket$15

      Ascents; Steck and Roper
      1972 $20
      1976 $20
      1980 $20
      1984 HB $20

      2006 AAC Journal $8
      Sierra Nevadan Wildlife Region $2
      Mountain Search and Rescue Techniques; May PB $5
      Nepal Handbook Moon Travel 1996 $4
      Staying Found; Fleming PB $3
      Marin County Bike Trails PB $5
      Mountains, John Cleare ( great resource) HB warn cover $10
      Mountain Hight Mountain Rescue Peggy Parr HB/cover $10
      Mexican Volcanoes A climbing Guide Secor 2nd ed $10
      The Urban AdventureHandbook; Alan North $5.
      Climbing School John Barry & Rodger Mear $5
      Southern Cal. Bouldering guide Fry $10
      Climbers guide to the Olympic Mountains Mountaineers 2nd edition $5
      City of rocks 1995 edition $7
      103 hikes in SW British Columbia $5
      Hikers guide to Cal. Adkison $5
      Wrangell-St. Elias Alaska Geographic book $5
      Climbing in North America; Jones minor ware $1Better Bouldering; Sherman like new $10
      High Sierra Peaks, Passes & Trails; Secor ex. cond. $15
      2006 AAC Journal $8
      Climbers Guide to Yosemite Valley; Roper 1st ed. 1971 Ex. cond. $25