Anchor clinic

  • rimfounder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      Not sure what your doing this weekend? There is still room this Sunday.

      Hood Mountain Adventures is offering this course over the Labor Day weekend in the North Bay. For more information, confirm participation, or to find out more about HMA you can call 707-217-4730

      Anchor Clinic and Gear Placement September 5 $75
      This hands on course is a comprehensive next step for the gym climber, boulderer or even sport and beginning outdoor climber who would like to learn more about placing protection, setting anchors for top rope climbing and belay stations. Also by the end of the day we will have gone over how to make bomb proof anchors, rescue systems, safety and rescue techniques There is a ton off tricks knots and skills taught through out the day, so I advise bringing a note book. All the protection is provided. $75